Monday 24 October 2016

My Review @ELASPA Oxygenating Serum

I was sent @ELASPA Oxygenating Serum #GotItFree to try, review and give my honest opinion. First of all I really like the fact that  @ELASPA Oxygenating Serum is fragrance free which I do not like to use any scented products on my face. I have liked many other skin serums but I was turned off by them if the had a scent. I used this @ELASPA Oxygenating Serum faithfully for over a week on my face and neck area. I found that it was very gentle, light weight and penetrated my skin right away. I seen a remarkable difference in the way my skin looked and felt. My skin looked more brighter, felt softer and I had no irritation, blotches or breakouts from using this serum. It also was a great way to start my regular morning routine and also great to wear under my makeup. I was very impressed with @ELASPA Oxygenating Serum it really works well. I recommend  @ELASPA to anyone that wants to see an amazing change and have more beautiful skin. Thanks @ELASPA  I really loved your @ELASPA Oxygenating Serum.

No comments:

Post a Comment