Thursday 9 March 2017

La Roche-Posay Micellar Water My Review Clean Skin


I was one of the many lucky women @ChickAdvisor that was chosen to try and review @LaRochePosay (Micellar Water) #ultramicellar which I #GotItFree a generous 13.52 FL.OZ Bottle. Because wear makeup everyday I was so happy I was selected for this skincare product. I was given La Roche Posay  ultra-micellar water for sensitive skin. I found this product to be very gentle. I had no burning, irritation, no blotching and no reddening of my skin. Which I have found with other makeup removers I have used. It totally was safe to use on my eyes to help remove all my eye makeup. I also used it on my face and neck area. I used a cotton pad which I dispersed a amount of  La Roche-Posay Micellar Water which I then began to apply wiping my face and I was very satisfied with the way it gently removed all my face makeup and my eye makeup so thoroughly. Here is a photo of before and after you can see the makeup and dirt it lifted from my face.


Then I took another cotton pad and went to remove my eye makeup which I wear quite heavily mascara, eye shadow and also eye liner. To my surprise it very easily removed all my eye makeup. With just a couple wipes. La Roche-Posay Micellar Water took off every trace. No tearing up, no red or sore eyes. It really worked so well. Very pleased with my results. Here is a photo before and after.


I truly found  La Roche-Posay Micellar Water to a very gentle, very effective and so easy to remove all my makeup and built up impurities from my day. @LaRoshePosay it is dermatologist tested and also allergy-tested skincare so you know it is safe for all skin types. I would have no problem to recommend this extraordinary NEW La Roche-Posay Micellar Water to all who are reading this blog post, friends, family and my co-workers. Not only does this #ultramicellar really work. It also left my skin completely clean and so soft. Ready for the part of my nightly skincare routine.


I want to say Thank You @LaRochePosay Skincare and @ChickAdvisor for letting me try, review and definitely recommend this Amazing NEW Allergy-tested and for being a part of this campaign. I honestly really loved  La Roche-Posay Micellar Water and will be buying, sharing my thoughts and recommending #ultramicellar again and again.


2 comments:

  1. I received this a while back as well and I was really impressed with it! I just finished up my bottle but I'd definitely pick it up again - it so really gentle but super effective. Great review Christine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nicole for taking the time to read and comment on my review. I also will be buying another bottle. I really love it Have a Great Week

    ReplyDelete